Boyd back to Rangers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Sky news reporting Boyd maybe on his way back to Rangers, while i doubt this is going to happen, i do think he will be gone in Jan, and it would represent decent business, making a profit on a guy we got for nothing, wage and signing on excluded.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_6555597,00.html

We can only pray. :D

I wonder if there is anychance he could take his shoe shine boy with him.I reckon him and Lita will make a great aquasition to "ANY OTHER TEAM".

Old and McCoist has already denied it due to the FACT that they cannot afford him.

well we could all chuck a quid in next time we are at home and pay them to take him back

I'll drive him there.....

Can I give you something towards your petrol expences?

I am sure Lita would score 20+ goals in SPL for a team like Rangers

Total tosh,he couldn't even score for Rangers even if they faced Aberdeen! Look at his lame efforts on Saturday! Couldn't even take a penalty right & then fluff the follow up.Give me Boyd any day of the week.

Laffery scored for fun with Burnley,hasn't done the biz with Rangers.So its folly to say that Lita would 20+,he can not even score 6+ in the NPC.

Total tosh,he couldn't even score for Rangers even if they faced Aberdeen! Look at his lame efforts on Saturday! Couldn't even take a penalty right & then fluff the follow up.Give me Boyd any day of the week.

Laffery scored for fun with Burnley,hasn't done the biz with Rangers.So its folly to say that Lita would 20+,he can not even score 6+ in the NPC.

I don't think he'd score in a brothel to be honest

Boyd ,given the wage he is on[reputedly£25kper week],is without doubt one of the biggest wastes of space I've seen in a Boro shirt.The sooner he's gone the better as far as I'm concerned.

stocktonman i agree at the moment , but surely youd agree that he would score goals given the chances. so lets say last game of the season we need a goal to get in the playoffs or god forbid stay up ,we get one chance, do you want lita to have the chance and all the 25k in the bank or boyd to get the chance??

Then who is gonna score all the goals S'Man.Not bleeding Lita thats for sure.Scotty is having to drop back to get the ball.All Lita does is run,sadly without the ball.

Have to agree with Rich.Unless you can tell me the alternative S'Man.Unless you want to put wheater up front.

We are in relegation fight and cant afford an expensive luxury who seems to think its o.k to do very little and not contribute towards the team effort.I believe Mowbray sees it this way and if he can move him out will do so and bring in a proper centre forward who puts it in for the team.I'm not trying to bull up Lita by any means but at least the manager trusts him to put a shift in rather than a lazy lump of lard who does nothing.

His double penalty miss was very poor on Saturday but he won the penalty himself by his movement and pace.Boyd would never have won that.Look at Levein the Scotland manager-he couldnt wait to dump him after a total non show against the mighty Lichtenstein where he never lifted a bloody leg from start to finish

He would get around 15 chances per match, so he would score 1 per game ;)