Non-Boro Football

(8 hours ago)Borodane Wrote:
(8 hours ago)LewisBoroPalfrey Wrote: Gnabry playing for Bayern tonight, couldn’t get a game in a full season on loan at WBA under Pulis

That was when he was 20 with little experience in the Prem in a bottom team. Understandable.
Few months later he joined Werder Bremen and scored 11 that season, and West Brom finished 14th season didn’t they?

Just in light of that gazette VLP article, been at the club almost 2 months now.
(8 hours ago)LewisBoroPalfrey Wrote: Gnabry playing for Bayern tonight, couldn’t get a game in a full season on loan at WBA under Pulis

well Karanka played Stuani on the wing for 2 seasons.... He was good but not setting the world on fire.

Then he moved to Girona and scored 21 goals in a season as a striker (in La Liga)

:-P
I pledge you my sword and to no man I kneel
Ours is the kingdom of steel

(8 hours ago)ladyspite Wrote:

well Karanka played Stuani on the wing for 2 seasons.... He was good but not setting the world on fire.

Then he moved to Girona and scored 21 goals in a season as a striker (in La Liga)

But he did play Wink
(8 hours ago)ladyspite Wrote:

You can call that poor judgement by Karanka not using a player in his best position, Stuani  probably would have scored a few more for us if played as a striker, he was never a winger that's why he used to try and move inside whenever he was given the ball.