• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Barnsley desperate for the points and unless attitudes change then can see an away win here at our last home game of the season.

Think the crowd will give the lads a decent send off tinged with a bit of "if only"

Even a win for Barnsley won't lift them out of the relegation zone...perhaps that knowledge will lead to a bit of a resigned attitude on their part.

Even with nothing to play for, if we can't beat a team like Barnsley at home, it will be a sad indictment on the attitude / commitment of the players.

Despite some fairly strong feelings of pessimism, I'm going for a 2-0 Boro win, mainly 'cause its the last home game of the season and it would be nice to go out on a high note.

A win is moderately important in my opinion. If we lose we've had 3 defeats on the bounce, with the potential of a fourth. If we're victorious it's 5 wins from 7! I know stats are stats, but it leaves some sort of momentum intact going into next season.

Plus, it's nice to win! And I'd quite like us to finish top half (albeit unlikely)

Can you not just let us win?

Sorry Whitey, but our lads need to show Karanka whether they still want to be at Boro next season. That said, it looks like quite a few could be on their way in the Summer.

With the best will in the world, Barnsley (and Yeovil) look doomed to League 1. Hope you bounce back though. ;)

Make it stop!!

There, there...its nearly over... :D

We deserve to drop, so far. Had ample opportunities of late to get ourselves out of trouble but after good wins at Reading, Yeovil and Charlton we've let ourselves down at home, especially against Leeds last weekend.

Just hope AK continues to ignore the fact that Butterfield is your best midfielder, can really do without the lad scoring the goal that condemns us to the pub league.

On the 26th April as well. The same day (17 years ago) that the same manager took us to the Premier League...

:s

We deserve to drop, so far. Had ample opportunities of late to get ourselves out of trouble but after good wins at Reading, Yeovil and Charlton we've let ourselves down at home, especially against Leeds last weekend.

Just hope AK continues to ignore the fact that Butterfield is your best midfielder, can really do without the lad scoring the goal that condemns us to the pub league.

On the 26th April as well. The same day (17 years ago) that the same manager took us to the Premier League...

:s

In fairness, Butterfield has been playing a lot more regularly recently.