• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is still a "Dark Horse" yet to show itself in the final run in

and QPR may very well be it. Very difficult game especially if they get at us from the off i can see lots of shaky defending. Difficult to predict a win not knowing who AK will play,

I don't think anyone in the world knows which team he will field (worrying)

Lets hope for no more "Rocket Science Calculated Changes" and just field the best team available on the night. 

Please keep it simple stop over thinking things AK

1-1 Draw

Badger in Asia

Not that I expect him to start, after a couple of months of poor performances, and I know that national teams shouldn't have to make exceptions for players, but it's still a little maddening that Stuani has flown halfway around the world to play 9 minutes of football.

Wouldn't expect him to even make the bench on Friday.

As others have said this is avery difficult game. Hasselbaink has made them harder to beat but they don't win much either, so a draw is possibly the likely outcome. However I think the players and AK have really used these two weeks to make sure that everyone is ready to give 100% for the remainig games to see us over the line. To have Ayala back would be a massive boost, and after appearing in the Sunderland friendly I expect him to start. Rhodes too after scoring a good goal against Sunderland.

My heart is set on a 1-0 win with Ayala bagging the winner (if he starts). Back to the narrow wins and keeping it tight at the back.

I keep predicting that Nugent and Rhodes will start together again, and this might be the game it happens in. After an explosive couple of performances, Ramirez was subdued against Charlton and Hull, and I think he might sit this one out.

I keep predicting that Nugent and Rhodes will start together again, and this might be the game it happens in. After an explosive couple of performances, Ramirez was subdued against Charlton and Hull, and I think he might sit this one out.

Keep on predicting, Alphonso........it's not going to happen.