• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW they're not releasing ANY information about the game until a few days before the beta starts.

So, late october at the very earliest for info on FM17.

What do people reckon has been changed?

They will basically give it a graphic brush up and add a few useless features that no one uses. And then off course add plenty of bugs that basically makes the game unplayable until late January.

Has anyone seen the twitter exchange between, Miles from SI and a member of the public?

Miles basically says you aren't a loyal fan of the series if you don't pre-order. And the joe blogs argues the point that because he wants to wait and find out some of the new features he won't pre-order straight away.

I'll try and find a link.

Depends on your definition of loyalty because technically Miles is right - if somewhat condescending in his responses.

That's a bit rubbish though.  Gives us very little to discuss.  I reckon that means that there are very few changes

Same time frame as FM15 I believe. Can't remember if there were loads of changes that year or not.

Depends on your definition of loyalty because technically Miles is right - if somewhat condescending in his responses.

That's a bit rubbish though.  Gives us very little to discuss.  I reckon that means that there are very few changes

Same time frame as FM15 I believe. Can't remember if there were loads of changes that year or not.

All I got from that is we think the guy is Schrödingers cat. He is neither loyal nor disloyal... Way to walk the fine line there, bet he manages Switzerland in game ;)

I can see why he's a bit ***ed but I honestly side with Miles. Loyalty in games is blind purchasing without knowing what's in it. Waiting to see and then buying is just bloody sensible purchasing.

After our transfer activity now i am looking forward to this. First game start as Boro with no initial transfer funds so all clubs squad stay the same. Have a few seasons till i get sacked or bored then start a career unemployed with no badges.

Looking at our squad I will probably stray from my norm and go 532. Looking forward to seeing which Boro player is ranked highest in each stat too.

Nerd