oneBoro Forum

'Boro v ***nal: 8pm, Monday 17 Apr.

Given that there's not much else being talked about on here.... I wondered what anyone's thought's about the ***nal game are?

...Or has everyone lost interest now?!

Win this game, and as long as neither Hull nor Swansea get a result, then it's game on.

However, we're left hanging by a thread.

***nal are probably the weakest of the 'Big Four' teams that we have left to play. Probably the best chance to pick off a surprise result. Having said that, after their embarrassing result against Palace, The 4rse are probably going to be a bit more fired up to avoid back-to-back defeats (which is a shame).

Heart says 1-0 Boro....

Head says 2-0 to ***nal.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

I thought this was covered under the "we're down" thread? :)

:D :D LOL - that made me laugh.

Like I said on a different thread, if we lose to ***nal and either of Hull or Swansea (both away from home) get a result against Stoke or Watford respectively.... then we're probably down.

If they both lose, then even if we lose, we've then still got Bournemouth and Sunderland to get back in it.

So we've got LOADS of lifelines still.... we just keep spunking them!!

Glad you did this Betamaxman as OMG was having difficulty preparing the thread so you have now done your first official match day thread. Perhaps you could fill in your opening post with some other useful and interesting facts and figures to make it a more concise opening post.

Hey with the way things are going for ***nal this could very well be a our first shock win of the season ,surely we are owed one for the sake of it.

This season has killed my passion for football.

It reminds me of Christmas morning as a kid. Each time waking up hoping for some magical present only be let down with the same old satsuma and then spent the rest of the day listening to drunk uncle ***head.

Only this happens every week :(

It reminds me of Christmas morning as a kid. Each time waking up hoping for some magical present only be let down with the same old satsuma and then spent the rest of the day listening to drunk uncle ***head.

I'm getting to this point. I haven't really looked forward to a match for a few months because there's just a sad inevitability to it all.

'Boro v ***nal: 8pm, Monday 17 Apr.

Given that there's not much else being talked about on here.... I wondered what anyone's thought's about the ***nal game are?

...Or has everyone lost interest now?!

Win this game, and as long as neither Hull nor Swansea get a result, then it's game on.

However, we're left hanging by a thread.

***nal are probably the weakest of the 'Big Four' teams that we have left to play. Probably the best chance to pick off a surprise result. Having said that, after their embarrassing result against Palace, The 4rse are probably going to be a bit more fired up to avoid back-to-back defeats (which is a shame).

Heart says 1-0 Boro....

Head says 2-0 to ***nal.

Every life saving rope we are given is grasped with soapy hands. Not a chance.

I'm getting to this point. I haven't really looked forward to a match for a few months because there's just a sad inevitability to it all.

These are times that try men's souls.  The summer solider and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their football club; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.  The Premier League, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.  What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: T'is dearness only that gives everything it's value.  Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon it's goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as Premier League survival should not be highly rated.

***nal are a club in absolute turmoil right now, we could actually nick this one.

Thankfully, everything is hunky dory with us  ;)

These are times that try men's souls.  The summer solider and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their football club; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.  The Premier League, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.  What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: T'is dearness only that gives everything it's value.  Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon it's goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as Premier League survival should not be highly rated.

That is the first post of yours that I have both understood and agreed with

I'll be honest with you Tyler, you struggling to understand things doesn't surprise me ;)

And another 0-0 you think? They're really spoiling us this season, aren't they? :)