oneBoro Forum

Scotland v England

Thought there might be a bit of chat about this game especially as the season is over and there's not much football on.

Jake Livermore starts, Gibson is on the bench.  Front four of Kane, Alli, Lallana and Rashford.  Kane through the middle with Rashford out wide I'd guess?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has lost its edge for me and is much bigger for Scotland than it is for us. My prediction is it will be a cagey 20-30mins then we'll score 3 goals if Scotland do score it'll most likely be a Snodgrass set piece

Thought there might be a bit of chat about this game especially as the season is over and there's not much football on.

Jake Livermore starts, Gibson is on the bench.  Front four of Kane, Alli, Lallana and Rashford.  Kane through the middle with Rashford out wide I'd guess?

To be fair, everyone is on the bench if they're not playing. Sturdy bench!

*** I forgot this was on, excellent to have a bit of footy.

You'll be disappointed with this then :)

To be fair, everyone is on the bench if they're not playing. Sturdy bench!

I know they are.  I was making the point that he wasn't in the team.

Ok so we've had the cagey/crappy first half hour can we please have a bit of quality please

*** I forgot this was on, excellent to have a bit of footy.

You'll be disappointed with this then :)

I'm used to disappointment, CT, I still havent got over having to shell out £800 for a cambelt for my old Peugeot 207.