oneBoro Forum

Away day tickets

Does anyone know if it will be possible to get awayday tickets when you are not a season ticket holder or have a prior history? Right now I'm specifically thinking of the Fulham game as London is the easiest venue. Is 4 tickets too much to hope for or would a season ticket holder on here be willing to help out?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

BD...You can get a ticket in the neutral zone at Fulham which essentially merges with the away end.

On a side note, if any ST holders aren't going to Leeds away on 18th November could i possibly borrow your ST number? I have friends visiting for the weekend...10 approx. and i think we might be struggling to get tickets otherwise.

Would I be booking those tickets through the Fulham site? Ideally I'd like to be in the away end, but I suppose there is a big chance that will be sold out considering they have a fairly small stadium?

Yes you'd get them through the Fulham site. The neutral zone and the Boro end are merged into one area so you would be in the Boro end. have you set up an account on the Boro ticket site?

Yeah, Fulham is the easiest away game of the season to get to, as they cater for 'football tourists' (although when big away followings like Boro/Leeds etc are in town it basically ends up being an extension of the away end).

Cheers, I'll have a look at it. I'm also away on business monday-wednesday that week so will have to check with the dictatorship at home  :s

If you have an account with Boro and it's active their should be no reason why you can't buy away tickets if they make it to general sale. Failing that geta ticket in the neutral zone. Thousands of Boro fans did it a few years back.

It should be active as it's possible for me to buy tickets for the Augsburg games. Just thought that new costumers without prior history might have some sort of restrictions. Will have to wait and see if they go on general sale.

Tickets aren't done through the mfc.co.uk website. You need to register on the etickets website. Follow the many links from mfc under tickets and you'll get there eventually.

The eTickets websire operates the tickets sale's but it's linked through the club's website. If Augsberg tickets are available to you Dane, there's nothing else for you to sign up to.

Last season I was fortunate that someone on here helped me out for all the away games I went to.

They're not getting a season ticket this year so would be great to get a similar arrangement with someone else

Happy to buy said person a couple of tickets across the season for their help