LIKE BUTTON

I won't be happy till there is a "Bring me a drink" button!
(06-12-2018, 11:17 AM)BillyWoofs_shinpad Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 08:33 AM)Will Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 06:36 AM)BillyWoofs_shinpad Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 10:53 PM)Neverbefore Wrote: Sorry but we just can't have a second vote, even if people didn't know what they were voting for in the first place and it has  turned into a complete mess. Democracy has spoken

There never was a vote.

It was a joke.

The changes are incredibly minor, get over it.

I get that but it doesn’t work as the attempted joke is a parody of the current brexit situation which required a referendum.

There was no such vote on here, so the joke is irrelevant.

You have to have a set up to counter with a punchline, that’s a comedy basic.

On your other point, we are allowed to disagree as to whether we like the new changes aren’t we?

Remoaner!
We're the website, We're the website, We're the website red army!

One lion on a shirt,
Carling cup still gleaming,
No more years of hurt,
'Cos Aitor's got us dreaming!
[-] The following 1 user Likes boro-unger's post:
  • wilsoncgp
The reason I don't like it is the same reason I don't like it on a few other forums I used to frequent, it looks a bit cluttered and the fact you can now openly see who has liked a post leads to a lot of circle-jerking.

It was bad enough when people openly stated who they were giving rep points to, now it's all there and even more blatantly obvious.
(07-12-2018, 04:09 PM)D.Z. Wrote: The reason I don't like it is the same reason I don't like it on a few other forums I used to frequent, it looks a bit cluttered and the fact you can now openly see who has liked a post leads to a lot of circle-jerking.

It was bad enough when people openly stated who they were giving rep points to, now it's all there and even more blatantly obvious.

Yeah it should be anonymous if we are going to have it.

We should also have a dislike button otherwise it’s all a bit sycophantic.
A Proud member of the increasingly popular, Pro-Stuani OneBoro Clique
(07-12-2018, 07:34 PM)BillyWoofs_shinpad Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 04:09 PM)D.Z. Wrote: The reason I don't like it is the same reason I don't like it on a few other forums I used to frequent, it looks a bit cluttered and the fact you can now openly see who has liked a post leads to a lot of circle-jerking.

ilike that last post by Billy, but im not going topress the button as i wish to remain anonymous.
(07-12-2018, 08:09 PM)Essuuaitch Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 07:34 PM)BillyWoofs_shinpad Wrote:

ilike that last post by Billy, but im not going topress the button as i wish to remain anonymous.

Glad you didn’t, I’d have had to block you Smile
it is a bit sycophantic Mate.   if we cant have a dislike button  why not an AGREEOMETER then .
then we'd have to have a disagreeometer....and so on and so on

Couldn't agree more, so I'm giving you an out of fashion manual like. 
Circle jerking, lol, that expression is now imprinted when I look at the bottom of a post. Biggest chuckle of the day.

Follow The Boro   
(08-12-2018, 12:01 AM)Essuuaitch Wrote: it is a bit sycophantic Mate.   if we cant have a dislike button  why not an AGREEOMETER then .

The agreeometer is an interesting idea or a thumbs up, thumbs down system.

Is there any reason why the likes can’t be anonymous?