oneBoro Forum

Forum issues, bugs, updates and comments

I’ve pm’d this to rob but I thought I’d ask the question.....

Since the changes the forum pages have all gone to a new roman font and are difficult to read, the message box is now tiny and all the colour/detail has disappeared. I’ve tried closing the window, logging out/back in..

Any ideas? Has anyone else had similar?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think there is also something wrong with the Like button as I've noticed a lot of people don't seem to be able to like my posts.  It's a real mystery  :upside_down:

This doesn't seem to be effecting Smogdane though as he is able to Like every post and then does so.

I've just made a change to 'reset' the forum styling - hopefully this will pull through the correct styling for you.

If not, I'd recommend trying to access the forum in a Private Browsing Mode to see if the site renders correctly.

If anyone else if having similar issues, let me know - thanks

Yeah I think there is also something wrong with the Like button as I've noticed a lot of people don't seem to be able to like my posts.  It's a real mystery  :upside_down:

This doesn't seem to be effecting Smogdane though as he is able to Like every post and then does so.

I did try to like one of your posts but the mods have set up a contingency for such events

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fb1b9f4775f881f7784815573b5361b1/tenor.gif?itemid=8602294

I did try to like one of your posts but the mods have set up a contingency for such events

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fb1b9f4775f881f7784815573b5361b1/tenor.gif?itemid=8602294

I bloody knew it! :@

I've just made a change to 'reset' the forum styling - hopefully this will pull through the correct styling for you.

If not, I'd recommend trying to access the forum in a Private Browsing Mode to see if the site renders correctly.

If anyone else if having similar issues, let me know - thanks

I posted on the Predictions League forum last night without any problems but then about an hour later it all looked different, the same as HoyteForLeftBack described.

I don’t think I had changed anything but this morning it was still the same so I have followed the above instruction of accessing the forum using Private Browsing Mode and it is back to normal!

I don't know if anybody else has noticed but I can't change my signature? Getting the following error message:

[align=center]The page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule.

If you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website, contact your host support team and provide detailed instructions how to recreate this error.

They will be able to assist you with rectifying the problem and adjusting the security configuration if needed.[/align]

Since the changes the forum pages have all gone to a new roman font and are difficult to read, the message box is now tiny and all the colour/detail has disappeared. I’ve tried closing the window, logging out/back in..

Mine has been like this for the last few weeks. I’ve just been putting up with it, hoping it will fix itself. Does anybody know how to sort it?

Mine has been like this for the last few weeks. I’ve just been putting up with it, hoping it will fix itself. Does anybody know how to sort it?

I’ve Fowarded you the convo Rob and I were having, might help. Are you on your phone? I had to put it on private browser mode for it to work

I’ve Fowarded you the convo Rob and I were having, might help. Are you on your phone? I had to put it on private browser mode for it to work

Thank you for the help. Yes I’m on my phone. How do you put it on Private browser mode?