Boro vs Leeds 1-1 (Wing)

Let's talk Flint.
Not for me I'm afraid, too many mistakes in him, not a fan at all.
Keep the Faith
Very simple.. he's part of the best defence in the league.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mendieta420's post:
  • Kelloe
Yeah he's poor, would have preferred us to keep batth or even better go back to 4 at the back with fry and ayala.

As for vlp... what was the point? Seems like another jack harrison, made all the worse by the fact pulis and his supporters have been whinging all season about not having wingers. Speaking rubbish as usual our gaffer.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

UTB!
(10-02-2019, 03:22 PM)mendieta420 Wrote: Very simple.. he's part of the best defence in the league.

When your defence is 10 men strong whereas most other teams have 5 or 6 men defences then you'd expect us to concede less goals.
Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose.

UTB!
(10-02-2019, 03:25 PM)Neverbefore Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 03:22 PM)mendieta420 Wrote: Very simple.. he's part of the best defence in the league.

When your defence is 10 men strong whereas most other teams have 5 or 6 men defences then you'd expect us to concede less goals.

Exactly... the trade-off is obvious when you see we're one of the lowest scorers in the entire league.

I would like to see a back four of Shotton-Ayala-Fry-Friend. No need whatsoever to play 5 at the back against anyone but the very best sides.
I am confused, what was the point of spending two transfer windows chasing VLP so as to give us width and pace, to then leave him bum warming
He's actually part of the most defensive team in the league rather than defence, which includes arguably the best keeper in the league who's also my player of the season so far, bearing in mind some of the saves he's had to pulled off.
(10-02-2019, 08:25 AM)D.Z. Wrote: We've taken four points from 2 of the best teams in this league and people are moaning. Incredible.

Aren't we supposed to be one of the best teams in the league?  In fact, isn't the aim this season (and last) to be one of the two best teams in the league?

People are moaning, well some people at least, because the game was there to be won yesterday and unfortunately we reverted to type.  A draw becomes a bit disappointing in those circumstances I suppose.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Changing Times's post:
  • Brunners