oneBoro Forum

New Boro Anthem

In all seriousness why do we come out to reach up by perfecto allstarz. It’s some anonymous ***ty 90s dance tune. Would be so much better coming out to a song we could actually all sing to/means something to the area (something like Steel River by Chris Rea, except that song is about leaving boro behind so maybe not the best choice...)

In all seriousness why do we come out to reach up by perfecto allstarz. It’s some anonymous ***ty 90s dance tune. Would be so much better coming out to a song we could actually all sing to/means something to the area (something like Steel River by Chris Rea, except that song is about leaving boro behind so maybe not the best choice...)

Could always sing it at pulis in the hope that he leaves Boro behind..

always thought the second verse summed it all up

Thanks for the suggestion .... After some introspective debates with myself I just realized whatever happens from now on this will be my Boro Anthem!

Distraction needed.....Competition time....

Nominations for the new Boro Anthem.

My two.

Free blindfold and earmuffs on match days for the winner.

:cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Judging by some of these Pulis supporters on here they're already wearing blindfolds, because they're definitely not watching what the majority of us are, the earmuffs will be to drowned out the Boos so they can remain in denial as to what's happening on the pitch.

Lets Dance is the only song I would want to listen to when I am watching the Boro come out onto the pitch and every time we score a goal it would be great to have that sound fill the stadium.

Who knows it may well liven up The Riverside.

At present its likened to a graveyard and thats not for the visiting fans either.