oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn (A) 1-0 (Assombalonga)

So - After that abysmal performance in Sheffield on a Wednesday Steve Gibson FINALLY decided to listen to the fans, so he asked his helper Neil to go find the wisest bunch of them all, which lead them to a forum called OneBoro!

After reading just a few pages on that forum, Neil and Steve knew that they had come to the right place and Tony Pulis had to be sacked and put on his bike back to Newport in another country. 

The leader of the forum's fans, Downsouth was appointed as manager and he was very quick to select his team, before the important away game vs Blackburn, who has lost their last 3 games.

GK's: RandySandwich and Tudders. The pair of them will not let anything pass, especially not an opportunity to praise the new manager or throw abuse at the old manager. 

LB: This one was a no-brainer and JustinHoyteforLeftBack will do the job.

RB: Since left back is already taken, Foogle, who has a profile picture of the legendary Pogatetz, will make RB his own.

CB's: Blanco (the Irish gentleman) and Chickenlunch aka Willy Wonka according to some of his team mates - These two players will defend anything and manager DS had no doubt about the pair of them, especially with both Ayala and Flint sidelined. 

LW: We have needed pace and trickery in this position since Stewart Downing was young 15 years ago, so now the speedy and tricky RedRocket will fly up and down the left side of the field. 

RW: Since Boro is known for playing strikers out of position, UweFuchse (the fan, not the real player) will play in this position. 

CM's: In the past Boro looked really sharp with some foreigners in these positions, so we will now see a Scandinavian duo of Borodane and Ladyspite, who will bring some viking warrior battle blood to the pitch. 

ST's: Changing Times is known for being very offensive so this spot suits him well and as his partner to play off him, KM has been selected. He can jump out of the bush and really scare the opponent, but he sometimes go missing.

It is hard to fit in an entire forum's members in a starting team, so the rest of us (no one forgotten) is on the bench, where we can shout all of our knowledge to the players on the pitch. 

Unfortunately this was just a day dream and Tony Pulis is still our manager and he has a job to do now, selecting the team with both Ayala and Flint not available. 

Team Selection?

Result? 

Importance of winning a few in a row now?

Still only 9 points and a game in hand away from automatic promotion. 

Still only GD away from falling out of top 6.

UTB!

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Selection ? 

A: 5 Defenders, 5 Central Midfielders & Tree

Result? 

A: A hope of 3 points ?

Importance of winning a few in a row now?

A: Maybe we can start by stringing 4 successful passes together, then we may worry about winning a game let alone mount a successful winning streak

One thing is for sure, pulis is going to need to play less centre backs or trust in a couple of kids at the back. Neither of which he would ever do with any kind of choice. So although the match will be dour as always, it will at least be interesting to see which he feels is the lesser of two evils.

My bet is that he puts flint out in a wheelchair and ayala out dressed as Mrs doubtfire in a hope to fool the officials.

Still I’m hoping for improvement so I’m going for a 2-0 win. Mind you with 35 goals so far this season the nearest on 34 goals is Sheffield United down in 16th, so goals are like rocking horse s##t. I do find it’s getting more and more difficult to remain interested because this season it’s as if the life has been sucked out of it. Nothing has been done or said to explain or stop the rot so I fear we are soon about to hear of our fate and I belive it will be about the club being tailored. I fear we are broke and our future is what we see. Goals 35, 13 wins and Pulis has not ruled out automatic promotion, how stupid does he think BORO fans are...

On a side note that press conference is again an absolute disgrace. How anyone can like the man is beyond me, he's not just a distinctly average manager, he's a liar and a conman and deflects blame at every possible opportunity.

On a side note that press conference is again an absolute disgrace. How anyone can like the man is beyond me, he's not just a distinctly average manager, he's a liar and a conman and deflects blame at every possible opportunity.

Agree but he is clever, he's already got his excuse in.

Boro lose - got no defenders...the wool is then pulled over people's eyes again.

Still that doesn't excuse why we are dreadful

Randolph

Shotton Fry Friend

Wing mikkel howson tav downing

Fletcher Ass

Thought I'd have a day off from sagging Pulis and help him out with my "every excuse in the book 11"

Will probably be

Randolph

Mcnair Shotton fry friend

Mikkel howson besic wing clayton

Hugill

And I'm not even remotely ***d