• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Parmo at 11:30am, you have to respect that

Warmed up from previous night in Skelton,Now in Plymouth,it traveled well

A good one does travel remarkably well. We tried explaining one to my Taffy mate (also landlord and chef of village pub) in Pompey. So i got my son to bring one down when home from Uni, re heated and gave him it. Liked it so much he put it on as a special in the pub (slightly refined) and it was banging and went down a storm with the locals.

Confession time

I’ve never had one :s

I’ll confess too. Had a parmo from Central Park and thought it was bang average.

Central Park in general is bang average. If you're in town then Uno Momento, Al Forno and The Oven all do excellent parmos.

Confession time

I’ve never had one :s

I’ll confess too. Had a parmo from Central Park and thought it was bang average.

Central Park in general is bang average. If you're in town then Uno Momento, Al Forno and The Oven all do excellent parmos.

Only been to Central Park the once cause of all the hype for their parmos (it was voted number one for a parmo on Braithwaite’s poll!), I was pretty underwhelmed... Also their menu is huge which, although I’m no restaurant connoisseur, I’ve been led to believe is a red flag. Can vouch for Uno Momento and Al Forno, never been to The Oven though.

Ah come on Uwe..... Even us foreigners have had a parmo..... delicious

I promise the next time in Boro I’ll get one. I’ll try one of DZ’s recommendations:)