oneBoro Forum

Boro V Bristol City 0-1

Yes, it's not a series of elaborate April Fools' pranks, we really do have another match tomorrow, it really is another home game, and we really do still have Tony Pulis as manager.

Is this the day we turn things around and make a return to winning ways and a playoff spot, or will Tony continue to make April Fools out of the lot of us?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is not even on the red button tomorrow which is foolish!

Tomorrow night's game result will determine I believe where Boro will finish at the end of the season.

Absolutely a must win game which will ensure our foolish home form continues.

And yes I do think that Boro fans have been taken for fools.

Someone said that it was a fools game, but who was it and was it football they were referring to?

Bristol are another team that like to have a go. Plus their peckers will be up after coming back against sheff Utd. Plus they’ll have looked at our form and be rubbing their mits together. Plus we’re ***.

I’ll go 0-2 and it’ll be assombalonga’s fault for letting George friend get isolated and shown up for the knackered old cart horse he has become.

I think we will win this one. We played well against Norwich and didn’t deserve to lose it IMO.

DId you watch the game? First 20 minutes we were good off the ball and that was about it.

Says a lot when Randolph has to pull off a worldie once a half to keep us in a game and their keeper only has to fall on a shot once a half to keep them in it.

I think we will win this one. We played well against Norwich and didn’t deserve to lose it IMO.

DId you watch the game? First 20 minutes we were good off the ball and that was about it.

Says a lot when Randolph has to pull off a worldie once a half to keep us in a game and their keeper only has to fall on a shot once a half to keep them in it.

I did watch the game. We competed throughout the game. We should have scored on more than one occasion.

Norwich would have felt hard done by to draw the match. We pressed quite well in the first half, but they were the better side and deserved to win.

I did watch the game. We competed throughout the game. We should have scored on more than one occasion.

If this season could have an enscription on its gravestone

Great result for Bristol City on Saturday they'll be well up for this, they know they take 3 points and it gives them breathing space and a game in hand. I have absolutely no confidence in us whatsoever we're a boring workman like team with no pace and very little skill in the squad.

Should we go behind we can always resort to Plan B, bring Forest Gump on to play up front with Britt.

I think that sums us up perfectly, should have scored. My wife loves football and is a BORO nut and trust me it’s no fun watching a game with her screaming and antics but even she didn’t stop cooking dinner to watch the game. A good thing in a way I suppose.

Which chances do you think we should have scored?

Which chances do you think we should have scored?

Ayala had a free header that he put against the post from inside the 6 yard box. Hugill bizarrely managed to not head the ball at goal from 3 yards out when it would have been easier to score

Anyone else notice that our best chances seem to consistently fall to Ayala or flint? They're guilty of missing so many free headers this season. But then that's your reward when you rely on set pieces to create chances like we do - and are pretty terrible at in general.

The less said about hugill the better. Better with 10 men on the pitch.