Boro v Rotherham (a) 1-2 (Assombalonga, Mikel)

Good to finish with a win away from home but not so good to still have that feeling of 'MEH'. Sleepy

Hoping for some significant changes over the summer that will rejuvenate that match day feeling.

C'mon Boro. Onward and upward.
For me the thing that im dreading is, for how long have we been saying the squad needs this player and that player and we have never really added to it with any real quality. And now im guessing the pot in almost empty and apart from one or two we need a major rebuild. And we dont have a manager that can sort this.
Thanks to all who took part in authoring this seasons match day threads, pity SmogDane did not get the chance to author all the way to Wembley, some very inventive approaches done this season especially Smogdane and Boro_Unger.

I wonder if Pulis does go whether or not the accents will change next season?
TMIGOTS......so far!!!
(06-05-2019, 06:16 AM)Downsouth Wrote: Thanks to all who took part in authoring this seasons match day threads, pity SmogDane did not get the chance to author all the way to Wembley, some very inventive approaches done this season especially Smogdane and Boro_Unger.

I wonder if Pulis does go whether or not the accents will change next season?

Big Big changes are needed next season,, But i cant see much changing. And thats the part that worry's me.